Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Rolling over already??!!
Kate decided today that she was going to throw her head over and roll from her belly to her back. Gosh, I was sure surprised! And of course, I tried to video it, but kept missing it. I did finally catch one where I had to help a little, but she did all the pushing by herself. I was even trying to put her hand down so she would push off the floor and she pushed off my hand. Good girl!!!! I was so excited and then realized that this leads to more activity and she was already wrapped up in her cords. This should be very interesting, especially if they start crawling and are satill on oxygen. Talk about chaos. Anyway, enjoy the video!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Mary Hampton Lovekamp
- I am a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids, one boy and twins (girl/boy) and an amazing supportive husband. My time without my kids is now spent cooking, working on my lamps(see Evolve It Lighting @ Facebook), partnering with a friend running our Amazon store (Crazy Bananas AZ), writing children's books and dabbling in interior design/refurbishing furniture with whoever will let me into their house. I am truly blessed and at a great turning point in my life!! Looking forward to what lies ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment