Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER FROM THE LOVEKAMPS

Well, I didn't get this out in time for Easter, but what can I say: We have been rather busy. Anyway, we had a great Easter as a family. Ben loved hunting for eggs and of course, eating all the candy. We had to do it inside, because it was freezing and had snowed the day before. He kept looking for eggs for 2 days. Will and Kate loved wearing their Easter bunny ears. Adorable!!! It was hard to get them both to smile at the same time though. Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!!
Picasa SlideshowPicasa Web AlbumsFullscreen

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids, one boy and twins (girl/boy) and an amazing supportive husband. My time without my kids is now spent cooking, working on my lamps(see Evolve It Lighting @ Facebook), partnering with a friend running our Amazon store (Crazy Bananas AZ), writing children's books and dabbling in interior design/refurbishing furniture with whoever will let me into their house. I am truly blessed and at a great turning point in my life!! Looking forward to what lies ahead.