
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
The word is getting out!
So...between the two of us, MH and I have spent a lot of time talking with family and friends spreading the news. Well, it seems like Ben is getting into the swing of it too. MH has been trying since yesterday to get in touch with one of her friends here in Flagstaff. Unfortunately (sortof) Ben saw her first when she was helping out at his school today. Later in the day she called MH and let her know that Ben told her at school that mommy had 2 babies in her belly. Only 2 1/2 years old and already stealing his mommy's thunder! I guess we should be used to him stealing the spotlight by now though. I doubt he will have too much trouble continuing to attract attention even after the twins join the mix.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Mary Hampton Lovekamp
- I am a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids, one boy and twins (girl/boy) and an amazing supportive husband. My time without my kids is now spent cooking, working on my lamps(see Evolve It Lighting @ Facebook), partnering with a friend running our Amazon store (Crazy Bananas AZ), writing children's books and dabbling in interior design/refurbishing furniture with whoever will let me into their house. I am truly blessed and at a great turning point in my life!! Looking forward to what lies ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment