I thought that I would only be writing in this about every 3-4 weeks, but it is appearing that this is not the case. Anyway, I have another cute story about Ben. We were having ice cream at Baskin Robbins with some of our friends, and Jenny asked Ben about the babies in mommy's belly. With chocolate all over his face from his first ice cream cone, he says, "I am going to be a big brother." Josh and I have not taught him this, but he is learning this sibling thing pretty quick. My friend, Jill, and I both teared up.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Mary Hampton Lovekamp
- I am a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids, one boy and twins (girl/boy) and an amazing supportive husband. My time without my kids is now spent cooking, working on my lamps(see Evolve It Lighting @ Facebook), partnering with a friend running our Amazon store (Crazy Bananas AZ), writing children's books and dabbling in interior design/refurbishing furniture with whoever will let me into their house. I am truly blessed and at a great turning point in my life!! Looking forward to what lies ahead.
5 comments:
so sweet. ben is going to be a wonderful big brother! he will be great little helper!
We are so excited for you all! Ben will be the best big brother to the twins. We wish you well!
Jake, Mary, Allie and Henry
Congratulations! Wow! We're glad you're doing so well!
Can't believe Ben is so big. I know you're enjoying him.
Take care!
Love, Bonnie & Jamie (in Columbia)
I am so excited for you all. Congratulations! Miss you all and hope to hear from you soon.
Love ya,
Bussy
Congratulations!! We are so excited for you guys! Twins--what a fun blessing!! And so fun that you started a blog so we can keep up!
Post a Comment