
At long last...another blog update. I hope you all have been well and have coped without having more frequent updates. Apparently having 3 kids is no vacation!
All kidding aside, we have all been doing very well and Will and Kate are continuing to get bigger and have had a number of good doctors' visits since our last update. That said, they are both still on oxygen and apnea monitors for the foreseeable future - a necessary evil it seems, especially at altitude here in Flagstaff.
Ben has continued to be a good big brother and is already requesting that we have more kids. I think he last said that we should have 7 total. It is definitely cute but I'm pretty sure that he is going to have to get used to the idea of having just one little brother and one little sister. He continues to make sure each day that he is still three years old. And, as his mama is, he is ready for the snow to melt for more trips to the park.
In other news, Gammie is leaving Flagstaff tomorrow, marking the end of her nearly 3 week stay. MH and I will both miss having her here to help cook dinners and help out with the kids and cleaning around the house. Looks like we'll be on our own again for a little while. Actually, just a little while. Kay (MH's mom) is coming back for 2 more weeks on Feb. 5th while I have to be down in Phoenix for about 4 days.
Kay will be heading home again on Feb. 19th, so if any of you out there want an all inclusive (sort-of) stay in Flagstaff let us know and we can hook you up with a place to stay. You do, as our former guests will tell you, have to work for food (that includes cooking it...)!

6 comments:
Haley, Jack, baby Grace, and I will be in Phoenix again from July 16 to 21 for my graduation from the University of Phoenix. Her parents, my parents, and Ashley, Shelby, and Baby Kai may also come! I hope we can see you. Put it on your calendars!
Adam
lol, that was funny!
MaryHampton, The babies are growing so--and such pretty babies. I think they look so much alike, but you can definitely tell Will is the boy and Kate the girl.
I know you will miss having help, but Kay will be back and that will give you some more rest. I can imagine having twins and Ben being three--your hand are full! Lyn and Jack were 16 months apart and if Lyn had not been the good little girl that she was I would have had a time. Take care and know you are thought of and still praying for all of you. Love, Jean
Hey Guys, Glad to hear all is coming along. We miss you and hope to see you soon. Take care, Dena and David
I'm so glad to hear everything is going well at home!
Happy, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you'11 So glad that Kay is with you again. Oh, how I wish you were closer - I'd love to help with all three of thosse precious children! Much love to all!!!!
Margaret & Vaughn
Post a Comment