Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mommy's doing great

Just wanted to send out a picture of the best experience I have had in a couple of months. On Wednesday, I was able to hold both of my babies at the same time. Wow!! What a feeling. Looking forward to many more of these experiences.

6 comments:

Karen said...

It's been a long wait for that armful of love! Papa & I are looking forward to taking a turn.

XOXO,
Gammie

Anonymous said...

Glad you are home!!! Talk soon, Dena and David

Anonymous said...

Wow, Mary H, for all you have been through, you look amazing.

I hope you all have a magical holiday

Manly

Kristen said...

Oh how wonderful! We'd love to come visit sometime or have a playdate with our boys and Ben.

Nat said...

Congratulations MH and family! I've so enjoyed following your story. We are so grateful for the babies' good health! Have a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year!
Natalie(Clark)Harden

Unknown said...

I am so glad to hear you did nake it home, finally. That is a Wonderful Christmas present. Before you know it everyone will be home in the Lovekamp nest healthy and well. Talk to you soon. Merry Christmas.

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids, one boy and twins (girl/boy) and an amazing supportive husband. My time without my kids is now spent cooking, working on my lamps(see Evolve It Lighting @ Facebook), partnering with a friend running our Amazon store (Crazy Bananas AZ), writing children's books and dabbling in interior design/refurbishing furniture with whoever will let me into their house. I am truly blessed and at a great turning point in my life!! Looking forward to what lies ahead.