Mary Hampton has been in Phoenix now for several days and appears to be remaining stable. The message from the doctors, which has also remained stable, is that MH will stay on bedrest in the hospital here until she delivers, which could be virtually any time. She seems to feel better every day but we are all anxious since she her condition will deteriorate at some point forcing them to deliver the twins.
So...here we sit in a hospital room waiting for something to happen that we are hoping won't happen for weeks if not months.
As always, thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers and please keep them up.
Josh
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Mary Hampton Lovekamp
- I am a stay-at-home mom with 3 kids, one boy and twins (girl/boy) and an amazing supportive husband. My time without my kids is now spent cooking, working on my lamps(see Evolve It Lighting @ Facebook), partnering with a friend running our Amazon store (Crazy Bananas AZ), writing children's books and dabbling in interior design/refurbishing furniture with whoever will let me into their house. I am truly blessed and at a great turning point in my life!! Looking forward to what lies ahead.
8 comments:
Love to all five of you. Wish I could reach through the wires and hug you both. --Deb
Hey Josh and MH,
Tara gave me the link to your blog. Just wanted you to know that I am thinking about you and your family and hoping for the best.
Take care,
Casey
keeping y'all in my prayers. i had to spend 48 hours on those meds with my first delivery and they were awful! so i'm glad she has been able to get a break from them. lots of prayers going your way! ~kate burns gellatly
Hello Josh and Mary. I am so glad to hear such positive news. I have been keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. Take care and talk to you soon. Hang in there!
Love ya,
Bussy
Hi guys!
I didn't hear back from you by phone, so I started thinking the worste. Finally got on line. Glad to see things are still stable for you. We will keep praying that those two will get a chance to get a little bigger before they get here! Love you all. Azure and Derek
Just heard the news. So sorry for your struggle. You are all in my thoughts.
Nicky
Mary Hampton and Family! I know that we have not seen each other for quite some time but boy have you been in my prayers. Our boy and girl twins Pete and Sebrey are 18 months and I so remember the "touch and go" with our pregnancy. Bedrest is no fun and certainly not from the hospital. We are praying like crazy for good health for those babies and for you. Stay strong!! Natalie Harden formerly Natalie Clark
Tell Mary Hampton to hang in there! Wanted to let you all know that I set up an account in Mary Hampton's name at Delicious Deliveries at http://www.azfood.com/ based in Phoenix. There is a credit for $50under this new account that you and your family can use at any of the restaurants they deliver for (anywhere from Cheesecake Factory to CPK), just go to their website and take a peak. And they will deliver right to your door (or where you want the order delivered) at St. Joseph Hospital. There are some specific ordering directions provided by the account manager, Ella, so I will email those to MH's email. But for those of you that are friends and family of the Lovekamps and want to contribute to the credit for this account, just ask for Ella at 602.220.0000 ext. 144 between 8:00am-4:00pm or email her at ella@100mph.com to contact you at the number you provide and state that you are interested in contributing to MH's account (it is noted under her cell number). Oh, and please let me know if you have any questions...Amy Callahan in Flagstaff :)
(929) 679.5076 or amyyamamoto@hotmail.com
Post a Comment